"Raggedy around the edges but full of truth and warm fuzzy hugs"

Friday 26 July 2013

What is a blog?

I don't really know what makes a good blog. It's all subjective and hard to understand, but I read blogs on a daily basis and some people just have it, they just have IT. On the other hand though I read some really shitty blogs, but then I remember that it is only MY opinion...someone else might love it, but I just don't want to read about boring mundane stories. I think if they were told in a definite voice then it would be fine but uncertainty ruins a blog. I find this all hilarious because I chose not to write blog posts because I don't want to make my readers feel like that, so I subsequently over think one blog entry, take a break and sob quietly whilst reading all those blogs, written by those I would secretly like to be friends with. I want to be friends with those who say 'fuck this' I am who I am. Is it confidence? If so I need to learn how to get over this worry that people are going to think I am stupid for writing about becoming a journalist. Is this making any sense? 

So I am going to give extra special thoughts into my blog posts.

Happy reading! 


emily

No comments:

Post a Comment