"Raggedy around the edges but full of truth and warm fuzzy hugs"

Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Worst Witch.

So...It was about 11 O'clock at night and all I was relying on to see my notebook was the light from a torch app on my phone, and I was listening to Miriam Margolyes narrating my audiobook of 'The Worst Witch'. Before you ask, yes I am an adult and no I didn't purposely buy the audiobook off iTunes. I...I...I already had it on CD but please don't let this cloud your judgement of me.

I have recently been researching into different blogs because I had delusions of grandeur and wanted to created 'The Perfect Blog'. My hopes and dreams for the blog were violently hit out of my hand when I remembered the amazing blogs I already read, this made me realise what I journey I would need to go on to create that magic myself. Yes I said it, Magic, it is true, when you read something you adore that it what it is like. The other problem with creating this blog was the word 'Perfect', not a word I really like, at all actually. I prefer raggedy around the edges but full of truth and warm fuzzy hugs. I think I have accidentally described my perfect blog. Ooo...this has suddenly made me very happy!

I must go now to use this new phrase in new and exciting ways.

The moral of the story was going to be about growing up but you will now have to wait eagerly in the wings for the next instalment.



Hearts.




No comments:

Post a Comment